Sunday 16 September 2012

Homemade Dog Biscuits


Peanut butter & oatmeal dog biscuits.




Today I made my own dog biscuits for the very first time! 

I followed this recipe, its very simple & makes lots of biscuits, infact I had spare dough but no room for it on the baking tray!

You could always adapt it too your own dogs tastes.





All the dry ingredients, I added in some extra beef nibbles we had spare from the Sunday dinner


With the peanut butter & water, kneading it into tasty dough!


Floyd wanted to try before he buy!


Cutting into shapes, I even pulled out the Xmas Cookie cutters for some different shapes!



All the biscuits, ready for the oven!


Cooking away with the Sunday casserole.


Waiting patiently!



Ta - da!!!! Finished products, the puppies loved them, you can snap them into smaller biscuits & make them last. Its a lot of fun making them & even kids could help!

The only bad bit is the washing up D:




No comments:

Post a Comment